Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Unexpected Nostalgic Haul....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On the way to work today I see a sign for a Garage Sale, well in big letters on this sign were "Comics" & "Toys". With my interest picque I drove on down. I get there to find a bunch of older comics I'm not interested in and some older MOTU and TMNT figures, which either I have or don't want, so I continue looking around and find a copy of Army of Darkness on VHS marked for $1... I figured "What the hell" and grabbed it... but then as I'm ready to leave.... I saw it, just sitting there, all alone... waiting for someone to buy him. A Lion-O figure from the old Thundercats line. Thundercats is one of my all time favorites, and I would kill for a new line of figures... so I just had to buy him. I pick him up and go to pay and the guy says $3 total... HELL YEAH!! Today's going to be a good day. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sweet!

    Lion-O is a kickass fig.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unexpected hauls rule! Nice way to end the week! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I think those are the better snags!

    Congradulations!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    sweet!

    Lion-O is a kickass fig.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Indeed he is... now I'll see if I can track down his sword and glove on e-bay...

    A haul is always so much better when you're not expecting it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    "what the fuck is a somoflange?"


    thats a very sweet score. snarf.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember the day I found the figure of the chick lion figure from Thundercats on a bus, I was like "what the fuck is this? pretty cool" [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    yep, the good ole' day of a swearin' 8 year old [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •